Annual Educational Conference
OEHA 73rd Annual Educational Conference
Thursday, April 11th - Friday, April 12th 2019
Doubletree Hotel, Worthington, Ohio
On behalf of the OEHA President Garrett Guillozet, the Board of Directors, and the Planning Committee, it is my pleasure to invite you to the 73rd Annual Educational Conference at the Worthington Doubletree Hotel on April 11th and 12th. The Planning Committee has been hard at work putting together another great agenda for this year.
• 12.5 continuing education credits from the Ohio Department of Health
• Continuing education hours for pesticide applicators and wastewater operators
• A two-day review session with training materials for SITs preparing to take the examination to become a Registered Sanitarian. NEHA REHS/RS Study Guide 4th edition available at a reduced rate.
• Vendors displaying the latest in public health services, equipment and software
Registration and room rates
• $165 per member for both days; $235 for non-members
• We have reserved a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $109 per night - make your reservations before March 20th to take advantage of this conference rate. To book a room contact 1-800-870-0349 and be sure to reference OEHA Annual Conference 2019.
• Everyone who stays at the hotel will receive a delicious hot breakfast!
Please take a moment to share conference materials and our website link with your professional associates and prospective new members. www.ohioeha.org
Please contact me with your questions at: 330-343-5555 ext 142, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the conference!
2019 AEC Registration Packet
2019 AEC Agenda
2019 SIT Advertisement
2019 TopGolf Registration Form
2019 CPO Course Registration Form